Roatan Divers Terms & Conditions - Cruise Ship Guests
Thank you for choosing to dive with Roatan Divers! We are looking forward to diving with you, and we hope you enjoy the high quality service and fantastic diving that Roatan Divers and Roatan is known for.
We have worked with cruise ships for 4 years and have never had a guest not make their departure, so please know that we are very comfortable working with ships. To ensure a smooth cruise ship stop with us with us, please read through the following terms and conditions prior to your arrival.
- If you are meeting our pre-arranged transportation, please make sure to read the e-mail directions thoroughly regarding location and time.
- Please change your watch to local time on arrival. The local time zone will be specified in your e-mails.
- Please do not try to meet the transportation earlier than the arranged time as the transportation may not be there yet.
- Please do not get into a car if the driver does not have a sign for Roatan Divers.
- If you choose to go with a different driver than our pre-arranged driver on arrival, you are still required to pay for the driver that was sent for you.
- Transportation must be paid in cash directly to the driver.
- Final payments may be made in cash (US dollars or Honduran lempiras) or by all major credit cards.
- Credit cards are subject to a 4% processing fee.
- Credit cards may be processed in Honduran lempiras based on the day's exchange rate.
- US dollars must be clean and without tears - most businesses on Roatan cannot accept ripped US bills.
- Change is difficult to come by, so please make sure to bring smaller bills with you.
- Tips cannot be processed on credit card, so please allocate cash accordingly.
- ATMs on Roatan are not reliable, so please do not count on them to pull out money.
- Donations to the Roatan Marine Park by credit card will have 15% tax and 3% processing fee added.
- Your deposit is refundable up to two weeks prior to your arrival, or if you are unable to dive with us because your ship cannot dock on Roatan due to weather. Deposit will not be refunded if you cancel less than 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- Same day cancellations of a dive will be charged the full price of the dive.
- We offer water, coffee, tea, hot chocolate and ice tea between dives. While we do not offer snacks, we have many small shops and restaurants close by that you can purchase food from during your surface intervals.
- We do not provide swimsuits or towels, so please make sure to bring your own.
- We have lockers at the dive center for personal possessions. These lockers are unlocked but are monitored by security cameras.
- Please avoid purchasing disposable plastics (bags and water bottles). Bringing a reusable water bottle and bag will help reduce waste on the island.
For more tips on how to make the most of your time on the island, check out our Five Important Things to Remember When You're Cruise Shipping to Roatan.